Last week we discussed which buyer resources you should add to your real estate website to attract homebuyers in your area and convert them into clients.
By offering unique content that targets common questions and concerns, you will keep visitors on your site longer and differentiate yourself from your competitors in the area. Today, we’re going to take a look at resources you can easily add to your site that home sellers will find helpful:
- List of seller services: Sellers want to know exactly what it is you do to earn your commission. Create a detailed list of seller services that shows exactly how hard you will work for them – and why FSBO is harder than it looks. Ready to get started? Click here to see a rather comprehensive list of seller services.
- Property marketing toolkit: Show prospects how you are uniquely positioned to market their home to the right audience of buyers. Talk about all the places you will share their listing, like on your website, blog and social media accounts. If you’re a Point2 Agent member, your marketing toolkit also includes syndication to over 60 major real estate portals, professional listing brochures and single property sites.
- Home selling guide: Walk sellers through the process, step-by-step, so they can visualize working with you. Start with the listing presentation and end with closing day.
- Renovation information: Provide information about which renovations result in the highest returns for people who are just starting to think about listing their home. The annual Cost vs Value Report, created by NAR in a partnership with Remodeling Magazine, is a great place to start.
- Home staging tips: Staged homes reportedly sell faster than empty or non-staged homes. Post staging tips that will help your sellers prep their homes for listing photos, open houses and walkthroughs. Feel free to share these posts we’ve written on the subject. And here’s a great post about the value of curb appeal.
- Helpful contacts: Leverage the power of your professional network to show potential clients how easy it is for them to get the additional help they need to sell their property for the highest price in the shortest amount of time. Include trusted professionals with experience assisting sellers, like professional home stagers, landscape designers, contractors, cleaning services and more.
- How to prepare for your home inspection: Help sellers know what to expect after they accept an offer and enter the inspection phase of the sale. Click here for some great pointers.
- About me & testimonials: Don’t forget these great pages that will help leads begin to know, like and trust you… before they even meet you!
Choosing the right agent to sell your home is a big decision. Make the right choice – you! – obvious to prospects in your area by sharing resources on your website that demonstrate how helpful and knowledgeable you are. You’ll be stacking up listings in no time!