Point2 Agent Blog: Online Marketing Tips for Real Estate

7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDX

IDXLogo1 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXAs our anticipated launch date for the new Point2 IDX solution nears (anticipated arrival: mid-June), I have to say, we here at Point2 are pretty excited.  IDX is something we’ve been wanting to add to our offering for a long time and we are thrilled that we’ve finally reached that goal.

In the meantime, I wanted to share with everyone a few key reasons why Point2 IDX should be the solution for you, and this should also help answer a lot of the questions we’ve been getting since we first mentioned IDX was coming.

Why choose Point2 IDX?

IDX 7 reason 011 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXThe top question we have received regarding Point2 IDX: ‘How much?’.  I am pleased to tell you that Point2 IDX is competitively priced, starting at just $29.99 per month for agents and $59.99 per month for brokers! We’ve priced IDX well below many of the other IDX providers and it is very likely priced lower than what you are paying for your current IDX solution.

IDX 7 reason 021 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXWe are committed to providing an IDX solution that just won’t quit.  With an industry-leading uptime commitment, you can feel assured that your IDX solution will be available to your prospective clients when they want and need it.
IDX 7 reason 031 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXPoint2 IDX includes an optional listings-mapping feature, called MapTracks.  MapTracks is an awesome tool to enhance your IDX search with proven results.  MapTracks generates on average 25% more leads than using only form-based searches.With MapTracks, your listings are mapped out and visitors can click on a listing shown for more details.  Visitors can also use MapTracks to view other local amenities such as schools, parks, restaurants, etc.  Give your website visitors the option of how they want to find listings with either a map-based search or a form-based search.
IDX 7 reason 041 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXDon’t chance having potential clients fall through the cracks.  Point2 IDX is completely integrated with your existing prospect management tools from Point2.  Any prospect contact information is sent right into the prospect management area of your Point2 account and is clearly identified as coming from Point2 IDX.  Having all your contacts managed from one place means you can effectively market to these ones without missing a beat.

IDX 7 reason 051 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXWhen you sign-up for Point2 IDX, a page is automatically created on your website which includes your new IDX solution.  You can even customize the colors of your IDX to match your Point2 Agent website.  Additionally, you have the ability to retrieve a specific URL to use if you wish to frame in your Point2 IDX solution on other websites.

Point2 IDX also provides the ability to generate special code to add a mini home search widget to any of your websites and blogs.

IDX 7 reason 061 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXWe don’t require you to sign up for Point2 IDX for a specified length of time.  Use Point2 IDX for as long as you like, and if you need to, for any reason at all, you can cancel at any time.
IDX 7 reason customer1 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDXIf you have any questions or concerns about your Point2 IDX solution, our Customer Care Team is fully-trained and ready to provide answers and assistance with anything you could possibly need.

There you have it.  Just a few quick reasons why you should use Point2 IDX.  This is just a teaser of what Point2 IDX has to offer.

Don’t forget, you can still fill out our IDX Interest Form and we’ll contact you personally once IDX becomes available.  Get your name on the list here: http://www.point2.com/products/idx/

50 Responses to “7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDX”

1. the only thing I really question is #4.. the P2 coordination into the site will be interesting, but I have always felt that the fact that P2 prospect management was middle of the road, and the losing factor for me, was the speed at which items were able to be accessed.

2. I am a professional customer of point2 at this time. The $29.99 for IDX will be added to my monthly fee? Also, my association has IDX, which is provided as a service included with my annual fees. I have a developer customizing my website at this time, would this IDX solution from my association be compatible with point2? I don’t want to add an extra charge to my monthly fees if I can use the IDX solution that I now get for free.
    Thanks for your time in replying
    Ana

3. mary says:

I hope we will be able to search specifics like a lake and add a page to the website with only that lake’s listngs. Wondering where the feed will come from for my mls? or are you providing some feed?

4. Same questions as Ana–Is the $29 Fee in addition to the monthly fee for current Point2 Standard Site membership? Am I able to use my no-cost IDX access provided by my association with this new feature and save on the cost of offering IDX on my Site?

5. mary says:

will the mini home site wiget let me search specific (lake)and put that anywhere that would be sweet! In Michigan we are never more than 3 miles from some type of water! This feature would be wonderful

6. I am looking for an IDX import so we don’t ahve to manually enter listings.

7. Paul Cross says:

8. When will it be available in Houston? The prospect system is somewhat old, will you be evolving into a more robust CRM to handle leads?

9. mary says:

How about adding a web app so people can use our own idx on their smart phones..not a phone app! 2 different things

10. dave baird says:

11. Mark Bergman says:

12. I currently offer an IDX solution to integrate into Point2 – the same IDX solution Point2 offers except that it does not integrate into the Point2 contact management system. As part of my setup fee I do all the work of integrating it into your site, creating Custom Searches such as listings for a city, subdivision, or meeting a criteria such as lake property.

I thought I would take a moment to answer a few IDX specific questions to help you.

1 Paul Cross says: I have heard that your IDX solution will use the Wolfnet IDX service. As a Keller Williams agent, I use this “free”, and pay only $10/month for the MapTracks feature. Since I’m already a Wolfnet user, will I be able to integrate my existing Wolfnet service with the Point2 features?
    ANSWER: Yes, the IDX is Wolfnet’s MLSFinder product which is used by Keller Williams. You are currently paying to integrate it into the Keller Williams site. With regards to using it on your Point2 site, it is dependent on your MLS IDX rules, so call your MLS and ask to speak to someone in the IDX department and ask them if you can use your IDX solution on multiple websites YOU own. IF you have their permission, it can be integrated using the IDX LISTINGS content feature. ***CAUTION: Be sure to ask them about additional fees for using it on multiple sites. Some MLS services allow you to put it on multiple sites IF you pay them an additional fee which may be a yearly fee or a monthly fee. Best thing is to be safe and ask.

2 Mary says: I hope we will be able to search specifics like a lake and add a page to the website with only that lake’s listings. Wondering where the feed will come from for my mls? or are you providing some feed?
    ANSWER: Specific criteria such as LAKE property or by watername depends upon whether or not the MLS sends that data. The best way to find out is to go to Keller Williams site and find an agent in your area and do a search on their website.

3 Diego Jaramillo says: When will it be available in Houston? The prospect system is somewhat old, will you be evolving into a more robust CRM to handle leads?
    ANSWER: Houston is one of the few MLS services that will ONLY sign up Brokers and then the agents must use the Brokers IDX links on the agent’s websites.

Regarding the Lead/Prospect System, leads will feed into the Point2 system and can be managed through a control panel in Point2. CURRENTLY, through Wolfnet, you can add an option to integrate Wolfnet’s MLSFinder product with Top Producer if you want to use that for your CRM. While MLSFinder offers basic search of leads, you can add their Lead Management option which includes Lead Routing for teams and offices (there is an additional fee for Lead Management).

4 Brady Pevehouse says: Please tell me that you guys are adding like 50,000 new servers to allow our current back office, and potentially new IDX solutions to run faster….?
    ANSWER: The data will reside on the Wolfnet servers and have no impact on the Point2 servers or performance. It is LINKED into the site by ADD CONTENT of the Content Type IDX Listings.

5 dave baird says: i don’t consider #4 a good reason because p2agent prospect management is lousy and is the weakest link in the p2agent website. If I use the p2agent idx I will have to export the leads out to my crm.
    ANSWER: One great feature in Point2 is its Email Campaigns. While the IDX can Email Listings matching a client’s criteria, Point2 is great for putting them on a drip email campaign. Buyers often start looking 9 months or before prior to purchasing. The Point2 email component will help you stay in touch. We have used both MLSFinder and Point2 in my husband’s real estate office for years and have been amazed by people replying “ready to buy now” when we have never even made contact with them. In addition, it is great to use Wolfnet to set up your sellers on Wolfnet’s Search Saver emails which will email the sellers new listings matching their home so they can stay on top of their home price. We constantly had clients calling to lower their price because they could see their competition. The marriage of Point2 and Wolfnet’s MLSFinder product creates a great solution for attracting Buyers AND Sellers.

6 Mark Bergman says: So if my MLS signs up for syndication through P2 and I am a P2 Professional member, will I now be charged extra to access the IDX that, as of now, is offered at no extra charge? If so, that certainly changes the value proposition to both me and my MLS.
    ANSWER: Mark, while I don’t know the exact answer to this, I can guess at it as I have dealt with this in various capacities for over 8 years. You asked: “will I now be charged extra to access the IDX that”. When you talk about the IDX, there are fees to the IDX vendor and also in most cases to the MLS. For instance, I live in Denver and we have to pay an extra $5 a month on our MLS bill to have the IDX. Vail in contrast charges a yearly fee. All depends upon your MLS. This fee will be applicable to ANY IDX solution you sign up with. Keep in mind that the MLS views IDX as a revenue source for. The MLS services charge companies like Wolfnet for the IDX data because they feel the data is being resold to clients wanting IDX solutions.

7 FINAL COMMENT:
    While I can’t answer the questions like “how you will pay for the service”, when will it be available, or other Point2 “How will they do it” questions, I can tell you that I do have the service available today.

If you reference the POINT2 IDX blog, I will offer the service to agents $35 a month – basically for the cost of one Starbucks you can have your IDX solution today. My Setup fee is $150, but I do the integration into your site, putting in the following web links: Our Listings, Search Homes for Sale, Search Saver Login, “Your Town” Homes for Sale, and a Quick Search. See http://www.gregtimms.com as an example. This is a Point2 Standard site which we can create for a setup fee of $499 (vs $150).
    For Brokers, it is $59 a month Again, my Setup fee is $150, but I do the integration into your site, putting in the following web links: Our Listings, Search Homes for Sale, Search Saver Login, “Your Town” Homes for Sale, and a Quick Search.
    For pricing on Mapping and more customization, call 303-346-7283 or email marthadudley@gotidx.com I am a Point2 Alliance Member and information on my company is under the Community Menu, Approved Vendors Section.

As Point2 launches the Wolfnet service throughout their system, I will not be competing with their service, but augmenting it with services designed to integrate the IDX into your website, including Custom Websites for as little as $995. I have enjoyed working with Point2 for over 5 years and have found it to be the best solution overall, particularly when you look at the Virtual Tour Feature they offer and the ease with which you can modify a site.
    If I can answer any questions, feel free to email me at marthadudley@gotidx.com or call me at 303-346-7283.
    Check out my website at http://www.gotidx.com
    (NOTE: This is a Point2 standard site)

13. James McPeak says:

What will the difference be from the free IDX site I get from my association and this one?

14. Tony D says:

another $30 per month…
    no thanks!

15. What is the difference between what I have now & the IDX? If you have paid for a year already then this is new so should I expect extra cost?

16. Will there be additional fees for the MapTracks?

17. Rick Tourgee says:

As many have mentioned above, an IDX is provided at no additional charge from my association. Why should I pay an extra $30/month for your IDX?? In this current market, many cannot afford an extra $30 on top of everything else if we can get through another source for free.

• Megan says:

Thanks for all the comments and feedback! I realize there’s bound to be a few questions when something new is announced, so I’ll do my best to answer all your specific questions.

@Brady – Point2 IDX is provided through WolfNet and therefore any additional load on our servers in this regard is not an issue. Regardless, we are always focused on ensuring performance, speed, and reliability for our members, and that will still be our focus.

@Ana, @Guillermo, & @Mark – Existing IDX solutions will not be able to be fully integrated with your Point2 site. However, there is no obligation to use Point2 IDX and you are welcome to continue using the IDX you have supplied to you by your MLS. The cost for Point2 IDX is seperate from your monthly or yearly Point2 Agent website membership fee. Remember, this is an optional add-on service.

@Mary – The feed is provided directly from your MLS. As for a ‘lake’ option, MapTracks has a section called ‘Body of Water’ which lists off all types of lakes, ponds, rivers, etc. If your MLS provides that information in their IDX feed, then it should be included in your Point2 IDX with MapTracks.

@Lori – Are you looking to import your listings from your MLS to display on your Point2 Agent site? If so, you can use Point2 IDX. Additionally, for listing syndication purposes you may want to speak to your MLS about integrating the entire MLS directly with Point2. You can send your MLS to http://www.listingsyndication.com for more information.

@Paul – You’re right, Point2 IDX is being provided through WolfNet. At this time we are unable to integrate the Keller Williams IDX solution (or any other existing WolfNet IDX solutions) directly into your Point2 Agent site but it is something we are considering. Feel free to continue to use your Keller Williams IDX solution rather than Point2 IDX.

@Diego – You can find a full list of MLS’s currently available to use Point2 IDX here: http://www.mlsfinder.com/.

@James & @David– It’s hard for me to answer that question since I don’t know which IDX solution you are currently using. However, you can likely find all the information you need to compare your solution to the Point2 IDX solution by taking a look at the resources we’ve got listed here: http://idx.point2agenteducation.com.

@Paula – The pricing for Point2 IDX including MapTracks is $59.98 for agents and $109.98 for brokers.

I want to stress that Point2 IDX is a completely optional add-on service that Point2 is providing as an easy way to manage everything in one place. We feel we’ve been able to price Point2 IDX competitively for those who are currently paying for an IDX solution that is likely much more costly. We realize that Point2 IDX will not be for everyone, and that’s why we’ve made it optional.

Point2 strives to continue to improve and evolve our existing solutions, including prospect management tools. Updating our prospect management features is definitely on the radar.

Our Education Team has compiled a list of resources and FAQ’s that can shed more light on Point2 IDX here: http://idx.point2agenteducation.com.

18. Gordon Sloan says:

Where can I find the answers to the above questions?

19. Hello again! This is Martha with GotIDX.com. I just thought I would take a few moments to answer a few of the new questions.

1. Rick Tourgee and James McPeak asked:
    …an IDX is provided at no additional charge from my association. Why should I pay an extra $30/month for your IDX?? In this current market, many cannot afford an extra $30 on top of everything else if we can get through another source for free.

ANSWER: LEADS!!! Quite a few of the associations are offering a free IDX, but there is no lead capture and basically minimal configuration to make yourself stand out. With the Point2 IDX you can have the leads EMAILED to you, including to your cell phone. Even better, you can have it emailed to up to 3 email addresses. In our case we had it go to the Buyer agent on call (changing it each week) and to our admin staff. PLUS, we logged in periodically and saw who was Saving Searches and who was Saving Favorites. We then reviewed their information and used it to make a “courtesy support” call to help them set up or refine their search – the key here is to: A) have their contact info; B) have something to start up a conversation in a nonthreatening and more helpful way.

In addition, depending upon what your MLS offers in their data feed, your website can be the one place to go and get references through word of mouth. In many cases you can set up special searches such as the following examples: A) Homes with Views; B) Waterfront property; C) Homes with Pools; D) Luxury Homes; E) Homes in ABC Subdivision; F) Homes in ABC School District; G) Homes in ABC Adult Living Over 55 Community; H) Homes near ABC Golf Course; I) Homes in ABC County; J) Homes built since 2005; K) Homes in zip code 12345; L) Condo; M) Lots and Land … and more options are available.

The key here is not just the special searches you can set up, but also the lead capture. A fair number of associations have signed up with Diverse Solutions for a free IDX as part of your dues. BUT, for the lead capture you must pay an additional fee which is way more than the $29.99 Point2 is charging. Bottomline, if you are serious about getting buyer leads, you really need this.

2 David Bittrich asked:
    ANSWER:
    With Point2, you can display listings via a handshake process. However, these are only listings that are entered into other Point2 sites within your area and falls way short of what is in the MLS. With IDX, you are getting to display MLS listings of all MLS agents that have opted in to have their listings part of the IDX program for the MLS. Putting numbers to this, you might have 300 Point2 listings in an area where there would be 4,200 MLS IDX Listings.

The key is Buyers want to go to websites that give them the information they need as easily as possible. Sellers want to go were the Buyers are. I have tried many IDX solutions in my husband’s office and other real estate offices I have dealt with and when it comes to leads, the Wolfnet product Point2 has selected for its IDX is the BEST for getting leads. More important, they have been the most accurate on their data which has resulted in virtually no complaints from sellers – no calls about “my photos are missing”. AND if there is a problem – which is often a problem on the MLS side – Wolfnet has been excellent at getting the problem solved. You will still turn to Point2 for support, but the key is Wolfnet has a great sense of pride in their product and works hard to maintain accuracy.

As for what you can expect to see for the additional cost, see question #1’s answer.

3 Paulia Kennedy asked:
    Will there be additional fees for the MapTracks?
    ANSWER: There will be an additional fee for the MapTracks. Point2 will need to answer the specifics on this. However, from a business sense, I did want to state that it is well worth it. You can drill down to the street level to find a home. Statistics have shown that if someone starts searching for a home in a town such as Denver, they are often 9 months out as a lead and will drift to multiple sites before scheduling a showing. If however they are looking for a home in a specific neighborhood – and even on specific streets – they LOVE the maps and are within 60 days of purchasing because they have narrowed their search down to its final stages before purchasing. Sits I have set up with Maps do get more leads. (NOTE: Maps are not available in all areas. This is an issue with the data sent by the MLS, not an issue on Wolfnet’s part.)

20. […] is coming!  Learn more about how having IDX through Point2 can increase your leads. Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:44 AM by Tanya Spilchak Filed under: […]

21. Megan says:

Thanks so much for all your help and insight Martha!

22. Megan,

Glad to help. I have seen the difference IDX – and in particular the Wolfnet IDX – can make in real estate sales which is why I have chosen this as my business. The IDX capabilities have grown significantly in the last few years adapting to the agents needs with options like displaying Foreclosures and Short Sales to attract Buyers. While my background is IT, I have my license and have worked in the field and know first hand the impact this can have on getting listings. I have seen agents go from 0 Buyer deals to 4+ Buyer deals a month with the IDX. Bottomline, to me, it is the heart of the website and I am glad you have added it as a service.

23. Marty Gum says:

Since our MLS has Pt2 pulling the listings and putting them on our site, our map feature has not worked well. We can change them in the MLS and they are not changed on our web site and show up in an incorrect position. Our sites edit field is locked out, so we can’t make a change there. Will this feature be corrected with the new IDX feed?

24. Megan, will there be different pricing levels for the Map Tracks as is the case with Wolfnet now?

Thanks! The pricing is, as you’ve said, very attractive!

• Megan says:

Kathleen, the pricing for Point2 IDX with MapTracks is $59.98 for agents and $109.98 for brokers.

Marty, I may be wrong but it sounds to me that you are describing an issue with the listing syndication service your MLS is using from Point2 Agent. This is different than Point2 IDX. I suggest giving our Customer Care Team a call and they’ll be able to look into this further. Give them a call at 1-866-977-1777 or submit a ticket here: http://agent.point2.com/support/

25. Marty, you might try looking for the listing on Google. If it is not in the correct place, right click on the icon for the property and REPORT A PROBLEM to Google as it needs to be reported any way. This link is in the lower right hand corner of the map or by right clicking on the icon. Same is true for misspelled streetnames in Google. Every time I took a listing, I always checked Google Maps and Mapquest for accuracy so agents and buyers did not get mad because they went to the wrong place.

26. Eric Fritzen says:

Like Martha, I also started my own business working with IDX – Total IDX.

We offer a fully featured IDX solution that integrates with any website for $40/month.

One of the most common questions I receive is “why should I pay $40/month when I can get it for free?”

Not all IDX solutions are the same. For example, Total IDX not only has a full MLS property search, but also has lead generation tools, syndicated property listings (eg. your listings on Trulia), your own custom branded iPhone App, and more.

Many agents don’t want to spend $40/month initially, but they are happy to when they start to see the impact an IDX solution has on their sales.

I recommend that agents keep all these features in mind before assuming paying each month is a waste of money.

In my opinion, having IDX is one of the smartest marketing decisions you can make as an agent.

• Megan says:

Eric, you’re totally right. Every real estate professional with an existing IDX solution, whether it be free or paid-for, will need to evaluate for themselves if making the switch to Point2 IDX is right for them. That’s why in this blog post we provided a short list of 7 points as to why we feel Point2 IDX is the solution that would work the best for our members. Not only is it more affordable than most IDX solutions, and provided by one of the best and well-known in the industry – WolfNet, but also is integrated with our members’ existing Point2 Agent accounts which means they won’t need to worry about a third party service. We pride ourselves on being able to offer solutions like IDX and our full suite of web marketing tools for real estate professionals, including the largest syndication network in the industry with 40+ partners.

Martha, as always thanks again for chiming in and helping Linda and Gordon (and everyone else) with their questions. Your expertise is invaluable!

27. Gordon Sloan says:

My MLS, on Salt Lake City, WFRMLS only provides IDX feed to its KW accounts. Will I have the opportunity to use that link for my PT2 accounts? Ot do i need to wait for them to do a separate agreement?
    Gordon

28. When you say “integrated”, is this IDX solution readable by Google spiders or is it framed as is currently the case with WolfNet, which I am using on my P2 site now? Certainly the pricing is better!

29. Linda: the Wolfnet product will be integrated into the Point2 contact management and will also have a control panel available through the Point2 site. It will be a FRAMED solution and as such the data is not read by the Google Spiders.

Gordon: Right now, as you mentioned, Wolfnet only has a solution for Keller Williams in the UT – WFRMLS. IDXBroker does have a solution and I can help you with that service if you are interested. GotIDX: info@gotidx.com

30. Hi,

If I pay a Standard member, do I have to pay another for an Agent IDX?

31. Douglas, your monthly fee will be the fee for your Point2 Standard website + a fee for the Point2 IDX.

32. HOUSTON HAR MLS will now allow Agents to have an IDX solution per their revised Rules and Regs at the end of May.

Diego Jaramillo had asked about the Houston MLS and I wanted to let him know about the change.

For more details, you can contact me via email at marthadudley@gotidx.com

33. Can we test drive this IDX? Where can we preview it before we decide whether to purchase or not? Thanks.

• Megan says:

Hi Kim, We don’t offer a free trial of Point2 IDX but since there are no set-up fees currently and no contract length required, I’d suggest giving it a try for a month and see what you think. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can cancel at any time. If you do decide Point2 IDX isn’t for you, and cancel within 10 days (in writing) of the date your IDX services were activated, we’ll gladly refund the full payment. If you have questions please feel free to contact Customer Care for further details about our cancellation policy.

34. Fred Carver says:

Hi Megan, I was Sad to see Points2 has not added Victoria, for your New IDX. Top Producer seems to be one of the Few with there Marketing product..let me know how I can help, I have access to our Office IDX to the Local MLS

• Megan says:

Hi Fred, Point2 IDX offers our IDX solutions through WolfNet and it’s available to all those who are part of the MLSs that WolfNet already serves. A complete list is available here: http://www.mlsfinder.com. We hope to be able to provide an IDX solution for everyone, including our Canadian members, in the future.

35. Ernest says:

Most agents do not have a lot of listings in this current market as i look around sellers are not listing as many properties as they had before so this would help some,yes but the overall majority of agents are suffering not from the lack of technology but for the downturn in the market. This is an insensitive effort oer at best untimely for this economy.

36. jim kelly says:

so if the idx solution will be in wolfnet’s servers then all the idx pages are links away from my site and will hurt my seo efforts? will there be a lead capture feature tha after a vistor looks a 2 listings they will be asked to register? jim

37. If google cannot index the listings via your new IDX then there is no value…

38. steve white says:

I am interested in your P2 IDX with three months free. I am a Professional Point 2 member currently using another IDX integrated into my website. Is there an installation charge for the 3 months for free trial? I have been told that your IDX is available here on Cape Cod thanks for your help

• Tanis says:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comment. There is a one-time set up fee – I wish there wasn’t! But the set-up fee covers all the hard costs in getting your IDX set up.
      The special pricing ends tomorrow, so if you are interested I suggest giving us a call – we’re open on the weekends and will be happy to answer any of your questions.
      We can be reached at 1-888-277-9779.

Have a great weekend! :)

39. Laura says:

Would love for my MLS to paricipate but they don’t ;
    How can you get them onboard?

• Tanis says:

@Laura
      Since Point2 IDX is provided by Wolfnet IDX, it is only available to the markets in which Wolfnet serves. There always new markets being added, so if you let us know which MLS you are with, we can certainly see what we can do!

40. Michele says:

Is Point2 IDX only available in the US? At the time of the launch, will there be a Free Trial option? Will will able to view the interface?

• Tanis says:

@Michele – Thanks for your question Michele. As our IDX solution is powered by Wolfnet, it available to all those who are part of the MLSs and Associations that WolfNet serves. Currently, IDX is available to the US. However, we hope to be able to provide an IDX solution for everyone, including our Canadian members, in the future.

41. Frank says:

Is your IDX fully integrated into the site or is it displayed in iframes?

42. @Frank – Thanks for the inquiry! To answer your question, our IDX solution is displayed as an iFrame. That being said, all leads generated from IDX are integrated into your Point2 Agent account for you to manage at will.